Millard County (Utah). County Commission Minutes index
Dates: i 1891-1897.
These records are housed in the Utah State Archives' permanent storage room.
An agency history is available.
Scope and Content
This handwritten volume indexes the first part of the second B volume of the Millard County Commission minutes. Columns record the topic, name, or order of proceedings; the name(s) of interested parties; the date; and the book and page in the minutes in which the proceedings are entered. Although this volume B continues until 1905, indexing entries end in 1897.
Alphabetical by first letter of the topic or name, thereunder chronological.
Minutes from Millard County (Utah). County Commission, Series 83329, contains the volume for which this series serves as the index.
This series is classified as Public.
Cite the Utah State Archives and Records Service, the creating agency name, the series title, and the series number.
The series was processed by A.C. Cone in March 1996. The volume was microfilmed in December 1996.
- Millard County (Utah)—County commission.
- Municipal government—Records and correspondence—Millard County (Utah).
- County budgets—Utah—Millard County.
- Tax collection—Millard County (Utah).
- Water—Utah—Millard County.
- Sewage—Utah—Millard County.
- Police—Utah—Millard County.
- Highway planning—Millard County (Utah).
- Fire departments—Utah—Millard County.
- Millard County (Utah)—Politics and government.
Page Last Updated October 18, 2012.