Links and Resources
Below are the PowerPoint presentations that were given at various USHRAB sponsored training sessions over the past several years.
- Regional Repository Forum - March 10, 2017
- Regional Repository Meeting - April 27, 2016
- Management and Care of Historical Records Training - various dates 2015
- Management and Care of Historical Records
- Volunteer Program Development Training - various dates 2012
- Regional Repository Directors Meeting - October 20, 2011
- USU Oral History Workshop May 18, 2010
The links below provide contact information for these experts
- Randy Silverman
Preservation Librarian, University of Utah
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
General Military Records With Emphasis In Utah Military
Oral History Guidelines
Oral history plays an important role in preserving our history. Various resources are available to assit you in your oral history project. These resources range from basic guidelines to workshops. Explore the links below to find the oral history information that is right for you.
- Basic Guidelines
- Baylor University Institute for Oral History on-line workshop
- Oral History Association Principles and Best Practices
Disaster Planning and Response
The links below provide templates, forms, and information to assist you in creating your own disaster plan
- California Preservation Program
- dPlan is a free on-line disaster planning template created by the Northeast Document Conservation Center and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.
- New York University
- Utah Alliance for Response
The links below provide information on national organizations concerned with preserving government records
- Council of State Historical Records Coordinators
- National Association of Government Archivists and Records Administrators
- National Historical Publications and Records Commission
Archival Programs and Projects
The links below provide information on various programs and projects that have been conducted both nationally and locally
Page Last Updated February 14, 2018.